Saturday, September 15, 2012

Nearly Done

The Green Line is down to its last three runners.  Karin is on the course and then Bruce and finally Lisa.   Amazingly the van does not look like a trash heap which by now is typically par for the course.

As for me,, I am glad to be done with my legs.  But sad it will be a year before I can do this race again.  Man I must need help.  A race with little sleep over 30 hours in whatever weather shows up.  Who would do that let alone WANT to do that?  It seems a whole lot of people judging from the number of vans out here hauling their teams along.

Last but in this race never least, the weather.  On that front (yes pun intended!) the Green Line really lucked out.  Just after we started the clouds dissipated, the sun came out and brought along ideal running conditions.

No comments: