Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Taylor launches the Rosie Ruiz Fan Club towards the beach.

Alright, after completing another year of Reach the Beach 2012 and thoroughly enjoying myself "keep telling yourself that, Bruce, you idiot". It is time for me to try and live up to Erica's expectation that I am the team videographer. The first video that I will post is the now infamous Taylor Lew  running the first leg of the 2012 RTB and sending the Rosie Ruiz Fan Club into the 2012 history books! Stay tuned for more videos as I find time to put them together.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

ohh yeah...this video DID IT...there is no WAY I am going to miss the 2013 relay!
Thanks Taylor, you really did a great job in taking the team into "posterity"

Ohh... and please do tell more about that "spreadsheet"...
:))))

Karin said...

Awwwwesooooooome!!!!
Videos, spreadsheets AKA "the Bible", parading vans, stickers ... camaraderie ...
Erica, you might have to resort to a lottery system when all this gets out. You'll have a team for years to come ;-)

Matt said...

Bruce I had no idea you managed to get that much footage! Way to go! I cannot imagine how long it took to create the clip though. Wow.